Anne goes Home...to her birthplace

So, the last week of July I headed home (NJ home), to meet my parents and spend a couple of days at my aunt’s house at the beach. I left London at 10am on Friday morning, to arrive in Newark at 1:15pm, it was brillant. My parents arrived about an hour and half after me, we got our rental car and headed to my aunt's. But, there was only a small delay, my dad went north instead of south, on the highway, so basically we left the airport at 3:45 and got to my aunt's house at about 6:30….good thing I was so tired and took a nap. Saturday was really nice the weather was amazing, we hungout all day outside and played on the boat and in the pool. Saturday night we went to the boardwalk for games, and rides, and pizza, and sweets! Sunday, my whole family came down for a bbq, and we spent the day outside boating, and swimming and laying out. Sunday night, I took a much needed, long awaited trip to Target. It was a quick trip, but it was so good to do some “big box” shopping! Monday, we did more boating and tubing! Then we took some mid day showers and headed to the mall! Again, so nice to do some shopping. Then we all went out for dinner, the nine of us, we hit up DQ on the way home. Tuesday, I woke up an got my stuff together, and it was sadly time to go home (London home) (well not until my flight left at 6:30pm). I took an overnight flight and returned to a rainy, London at 6:45AM, Eric picked me up at the airport--I was so exhausted because I sat next to the most psycho girl on the way back to London, that I HAD to take a little nap, and then went back to work at noon! :( All in all, it was a good trip, so good to see M&D, my extended family and to be in the USA!!!

While I was gone, Eric worked (obviously), and then did some picture taking in London over the weekend that I would might not have the patience for!

More pictures:
Jersey shore
London at night


No comments: